Sunday 16 January 2011

let me f a d e ;;

Or hating nothing.
I don't know. I feel so emotionless from the world right now, I don't know what I hate and what I don't.

Mother found out I'm cutting again a week and two days ago. Since then I've "stopped". There are 108 cuts on my arms. I'm glad she found out. I cut deeply on the Thursday before she found out and I couldn't stop crying and it was an inch in width and an few inches in length. I thought, genuinly, that I was going to die. I still can't straighten my arm because its on the inside of it, making movement difficult. But yeah, I'm okay now, of course. I told her I wanted to stop and she was so lovely and understanding, but everythings hard to deal with at the moment. I've cut ten times since I said I'd stop. I'm a horrible person.

Went to the Doctor too, who was more interested in my sex life; she doesn't believe anything to be wrong with me but apparantly I'm going to speak to someone in a few weeks. I'd be dead by then if it were up to me. Mum's worried because I've got no friends anymore. Well I don't hang out with anyone. I can't tell her I don't have any friends but meh, I don't really care. I prefer my own company.

Todays one of those days where I'm emotionless. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be nice and hyper. Right now I just want to crawl up in bed and fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment